Monday, February 15, 2021

You're Welcome America, Here's an Unbelievable Musical Tribute to Jen Psaki

You're Welcome America, Here's an Unbelievable Musical Tribute to Jen Psaki
Brodigan - February 15, 2021 at 01:25PM


As God as my witness, I don't want to know the context of the song I'm about to share with you. I want to believe that someone is so enamored by White House press secretary the Bride of Chucky Jen Psaki that they wrote a jingle about her. Not that any of us are beyond being stans for various government employees. I admit to fanboying for previous smokeshow-in-chief Kayleigh McEnany. Sometimes a person's passion for politics motivates them into song.

But ... dude?

Thankfully the video includes the lyrics. You need to read the words as well as listen to truly appreciate dropping bars like this. It's like if Burt Bacharach and Eminem had a baby.

Truth is back, Jen Psaki, truth is back
You don't care if schmucks on Fox are talking smack

Less than a month into the Biden administration, and we already have songs of their heroism. Heroes like Jen Psaki, who bravely circle back instead of answering simple questions or even being prepared. I only hope next we get an Americana ditty about how Joe Biden's descent into senility (alleged) is actually a sign of hope and change.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Because I shouldn't be the only one stuck with it burrowing inside my ear holes.

from Steven Crowder Says