Monday, February 8, 2021

Hero Makes Mask of Himself Wearing Mask Wrong. Antics Ensue!

Hero Makes Mask of Himself Wearing Mask Wrong. Antics Ensue!
Brodigan - February 08, 2021 at 01:08PM


Say what you will about masks. Lord knows that we have. Those pieces of cloth literally being the only things saving us from the virus has unleashed a new generation of capitalism. The CDC said that we need to wear masks. Americans said, "Hey, I can make a profit off of that!" You can get anything on a mask. "Vote." "Silenced." "This Mask's as Useless as My Governor." I was tempted to get "Andrew Cuomo is a smelly tyrant with no friends and a tiny wiener" on mine. But the writing would be too small. You'd have to get really close to read it. Most importantly, I preferred people to stay at least six feet away from me before the CDC told me I had to.

But this man is a genius. Shout-out to NotTheBee for finding this gem. A mask of yourself wearing a mask but wearing it the wrong way. Really, just to troll strangers. Forget Tom Brady. This guy is the GOAT.

This is a 9/10 video. It loses a point because there was no meltdown of someone who is, shall we say, really passionate about other people wearing masks. Like, did you ever see the episode of Seinfeld with the Soup Nazi? They're kinda like that character, only masks. Instead, someone politely asked the man to put his mask on properly. The man revealed the joke. The other dude laughed and thought it was awesome. The way most normies would act.

Sir, I don't know who you are, but I view you as a genius. You've encouraged me to make a similar mask. Only one of my maskless face mid-sneeze. Now THAT will be fun.

from Steven Crowder Says