Sunday, February 7, 2021

Jill Biden's SuperBowl Ad Uses Your Dogs to Guilt You About Wearing Masks

Jill Biden's SuperBowl Ad Uses Your Dogs to Guilt You About Wearing Masks
Brodigan - February 07, 2021 at 08:08AM


No one get it twisted. I would never in my wildest dreams contradict the CDC guidelines. They clearly state you should socially distance from other humans and wear a mask if you aren't able to do so. But people are getting a little nutty about masks. Once there's a competition to see how many masks you can fit on your face at once, don't blame snarky bloggers for pointing out you look really stupid. At least in our opinion. Not the opinion of the Palo Alto "fact" checkers scanning social media for your own good.

Then there's Joe Biden, whose answer for everything seems to be "mask." Though with a degree of masks for thee but not for me. It wouldn't surprise me if, in his less cognitive moments, he called his vice-president Maskala Harris. I'm sure all of H*nter B*den's problems could be solved if he wore a mask too. Everything for the Biden Admin is mask this and mask that. Jill Biden has even been deployed to guilt you about masking up in a Super Bowl ad. Worse, she's using your dogs to do it.

Mike Rowe: "I Didn't Get Cancelled I Got FIRED" | Louder With Crowder youtu.be

Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.



from Steven Crowder Says