Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Former 'Buffy' Star Accuses Far-Left Filmmaker Joss Whedon of Harassment, Abuse

Former 'Buffy' Star Accuses Far-Left Filmmaker Joss Whedon of Harassment, Abuse
Brodigan - February 10, 2021 at 11:36AM


I've accepted the fact that most in the entertainment industry have a different opinion from mine. It's always been a matter of how big of a douchebag you are about it. Filmmaker Joss Whedon has always been in the top five pound-for-pound biggest celebrity douchelords. Like, to tune of attacking high school girls because they liked a politician he didn't. There's a stereotype those of us on the right have of male feminists. For all their public wokeness, you just have a gut feeling they're scumbags behind the scenes. But it's okay that they're scumbags because they say the right things politically. Whedon always looked like he came out of central casting.

And if these accusations by former "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Charisma Carpenter are true, consider that scumminess confirmed. Ray Fisher hinted at who Whedon is on the set of "Justice League." Now Fisher has some backup.


Here's the part that most got me. Joss Whedon has made clear that he's pro-abortion. But ... dude.

Once Joss [found out I was pregnant], he requested a meeting with me. In that closed-door meeting, he asked me if I was "going to keep it" and manipulatively weaponized my womanhood and faith against me. He proceeded to attack my character, mock my religious beliefs, accuse me of sabotaging the show, and then unceremoniously fired me the following season once I gave birth.

Here's what happens next, if history is any indication, regardless of whether this opens the floodgates of similar accusations (that are most likely true). Joss Whedon will issue a public apology through his publicist. One where he makes sure to remind everyone how much he hates Donald Trump and/or Second Amendment advocates. Then he enters rehab. Then by the time he gets out, people forgot about what happened. Though hopefully, they forget about him altogether.

from Steven Crowder Says